The Way Customers Communicate Has Changed:
- People see phone calls as intrusive during business hours but have time to view and answer text messages.
- Each year, more of your customers have real anxieties about speaking to businesses on the phone.
- Chat bots seem like the answer, but most people want to have a conversation with a real person.
- It’s not that people don’t want to communicate with your business, they just want to do it on their terms and timelines.
- The reality of Covid-19 and Social distancing, your customers expect more contactless ways to work with you.
This is How You'll benefit
Service & Support
Resolve customer issues and increase productivity with lower call volumes and faster daily operations.
Sales & Marketing
Improve engagement and generate new revenue. Promote contests, events, sales & campaigns.
Billing & Collections
Remind customers of upcoming payment deadlines and batch-notify customers of late payments
Reach employees in the office or in the field with announcements or emergency communicatons.
HOW TO WORK WITH US
Book a Demo
Your first step to better business communication is to book a demo of the system. We’ll show you just how TXTDash could work for your business.
Test the platform
If you like what you see, and we feel that your busines can benefit, try a 14 day complimentary test. No credit card, no obligation, try it out for yourself.
You’ve had a test, and we’ve got your platform set up the right way. Now start communicating better! Enjoy the benefits of your Text platform.
WHY TEXT MESSAGING WORKS
At TXTDash we know you are the kind of person who wants to provide exceptional service to your customers. In order to do that today, you need to be able to communicate with your customer in ways that they want and they want to text you. The problem is that texting from your personal phone, or your employee’s phones is awkward. You can’t see what employees are saying, you just opened yourself up to late night texts from clients or worse. In many cases that text from your personal phone could violate CASL rules for electronic communication.
We believe it’s just wrong for you to ask your employees to use their own phone to communicate with customers. And we understand you can’t always provide a mobile phone for your employees. We know you don’t want to have to try and monitor what every employee is saying to customers from a personal or company mobile.
That’s why the TXTDash platform works so well for so many businesses. It allows you to send and receive text messages with customers without any of the headaches. Here’s how it works:
- You designate a text number for your business (we can even use your landline)
- You designate employees to act as agents on the platform
- Customers can text your business number and get connected to employees
- All texting is done with full CASL compliance
- All text messages are recorded and you can easily check reports to see what’s going on.
- Customers are happier, and you’re happier because you can get answers from customers quicker and serve them better
- Have I even mentioned the marketing possibilities to keep you busy during slower times
So, you can continue to try and get customers to return email or respond to phone calls (you know they screen them, right). Or you can start sending text messages and get instant responses and serve your customers better. Why not book a demo and find out more?